CO2 | Incubator
A CO₂ incubator plays an essential role in maintaining a cell culture’s sterility, humidity, temperature, and pH—parameters that are to keep the culture’s viability.
A reliable choice for your precious cells
We understand that every laboratory demands different specifications, hence, various options from filter installation, sterilization cycle, UV lamp installation, chamber material, external construction material, down to O₂ control is available for customers to choose from.
Common features to consider:
- Fast CO₂, temperature, and humidity recovery
- Best uniformity and control that goes beyond compare
- Air flows gently around culture plates, causing no disturbance to cell culture.
- Blower automatically stops when the door is opened, to minimize the mixing of chamber and room air.
- Comprehensive user-configurable alarms for all the parameters.