Cole Parmer – Electrothermal – Micro-Kjeldahl Extraction Heater
This six-position extraction heater is designed for Kjeldahl digestion on a micro-scale—accommodating up to six round-bottom ﬂ asks between 18 to 50-mL in size. Each mantle has an independent heater with control dial, on/off switch, and indicator light, and operates up to a maximum element temperature of 800°C.
Six positions allow single or multiple digestions
The lower part of the unit containing the control equipment is safely separated from the upper heating elements by a well-ventilated air space. Unit is double fused on the supply line and neutral for extra safety.
- Simultaneously heat samples with different boiling points with independent temperature controllers
- Don’t get burnt—case remains cool-to-the-touch
- Ideal for routine extraction tests
- Coiled heating element is suspended within a thermal insulating cartridge to provide maximum heat transfer and support
- Earth (ground) screen encloses the heater for added safety
- Accommodate ﬂ ask capacities from 100 to 1000-mL
- Combination heater/stirrer models have one dial to control stirring for each set of 3 positions
Max element temperature: 800°C Flask capacity: 18 to 50 mL Housing material: Stainless steel Thermal insulation: Ceramic fiber/mineral wood Dimensions (W x H x D): 52 x 16 x 16.2 cm
|Number of positions||Power (VAC, Hz)||Watts||Plug type||Catalogue number||Item number|
- support arms with brackets
- power cord