Jeio Tech – Ultrasonic Bath (UCP series)
Product for 2L: BDH532011K
Product for 10L: BDH532012K
Product for 20L: BDH532013K
Aggressive cleaning ability in a variety of output modes!
UCP Series of ultrasonic baths use ultrasound to remove problematic contamination from all types of hard surfaces such as metals, plastics and ceramics. The power of UCP equipment can be used to clean items of all shapes, sizes and technical complexity, penetrating holes and cavities that are impossible to reach using ordinary cleaning methods
Operating at a frequency of 40kHz, the Jeio Tech UCP series Ultrasonic Bath provides maximum cleaning power and strong reliability.
Perfect for cleaning components of different sizes, its 304-grade stainless steel tank is easy-to-clean and sealed with a durable and flame-resistant cover. This bath also features a simple digital LED display and temperature controller.
- Durable / flame resistance ABS material used and cover with grade 304 stainless steel tank
- Over-temperature protection with alarm
- Digital LED display using splash-proof keypads with timer (1 to 99min, max. 4 hour operating) and temperature monitor
- High-frequency 40kHz sound waves provide greater cleaning power and increased reliability
- Multiple output mode (Normal / Pulse / Sweep) with power selection (Low / Middle / High)
- Before cleaning, dissolved gas removed by degas function
- Drain valve, basket and cover are included
|Model||UCP – 02||UCP – 10||UCP – 20|
|Bath volume (L )||2||10||20|
|Temperature range (℃ )||–||Amb. to 70|
|Ultrasonic power (W)||100||300||500|
|Dimension||Bath interior (W×L, D) (mm)||142×132, 104||295×240, 160||500×290, 160|
|Exterior (W×L×H) (mm)||290×210×200||490×368×297||721×451×297|
|Net weight (kg)||2||11||17|
|Electrical requirements (230V, 50 / 60Hz)||0.6A||1.3A||2.2A|
|Electrical requirements (120V, 60Hz)||1A||1.7A||4.2A|