LaboStar® Ultrapure Water and Reverse Osmosis Systems
This extremely compact ultrapure water system can be used on a laboratory bench.
The water produced by the system has a conductivity of 0.055 µS/cm (equivalent to 18.2 MΩ-cm) and a TOC value of < 10 ppb. The water produced by the ultraviolet (UV) version has a TOC value of 1 – 5 ppb.
This water quality exceeds all relevant standards including ASTM Type I, CLSI (Clinical Laboratory Standards Institute) and ISO 3696 Type I.
The LaboStar® system is fed with either deionized water, distilled water or permeate from a reverse osmosis unit.
A conductivity meter in the recirculation section continually monitors the purity of the product water. A 0.2 µm positively charged sterile filter at the dispenser removes bacteria and endotoxins. It makes possible to produce pure water with an endotoxin value of < 0.001 EU/ml without the need for any further investment in an expensive ultra filter. An uncharged 0.2 µm sterile filter is also available.
- Ultrapure water circulation right into the dispenser head
- Easy to dispense water using the practical dispenser
- Whisper operation mode
- Rapid and simple disinfection
- Quality monitoring after each purification stage
- Suitable for mobile use at different locations
- Ultrapure water is ready for use within minutes after filling the tank
- Pressure reducer included
- Simple module exchange via quick-release connections
- Protective jacket at the end of the sterile filter
- 7 liter built-in tank
- Easy plug & play installation (Scope of supply includes consumables)
- Made in Germany