LEEC – CO2 Incubator (T190 Culture Safe TOUCH Series)
The LEEC T190 Culture Safe TOUCH Series CO2 Incubator has a fully sealed, electro-polished, one-piece, deep-drawn chamber constructed of high quality 316 stainless steel. LEEC has manufactured the serie T190S CO2 laboratory incubator with 200°C sterilization to reduce the risk of contamination inside the chamber.
- 316-grade stainless steel one-piece chamber, which is sealed completely.
- The outer cabinet is manufactured from stainless steel and has anti-bacterial powder coat finish, making these incubators contamination resistant and have exceptional corrosion.
- An inner glass viewing door closes positively onto an inert gasket (no VOC’s) and allows a clear view of the chamber contents without disturbing the internal atmosphere.
- The outer door has a magnetic gasket providing a good seal and magnetic door locks which engage once the 200°C sterilization cycle starts.
- A rear access port allows temperature monitoring probes to be inserted safely into the chamber.
- The outer door has a magnetic gasket providing a good seal and magnetic door locks which engage once the 200°C sterilization cycle starts. (only for T190S)
- A rear access port allows temperature monitoring probes to be inserted safely into the chamber. (only for T190S)
- Six-sided heating system with high-performance thermal insulation to ensure the highest standards in temperature control and stability. The independent outer door heater ensures that the inner glass door remains condensate-free.
- These incubators are designed to eliminate contamination inside the chamber. Features include fan-less air circulation, a crevice-free, electro-polished, one-piece chamber, HEPA filtered gas inlet and a market leading 200°C hot sterilisation cycle. Externally, the paint contains an active anti-bacterial biocide.
- The state of the art PID touch screen controller is designed to be as user friendly as possible, allowing the user to quickly access the required menus via a simple icon navigation system. The multi-function, PID touch screen module controls the temperature, CO2, and alarm functions (including low gas and power failure). An independent safety cut out disconnects the heating system should an over temperature condition occur.
- The touch screen controller also provides real time data logging in graphical and text format onto a SD memory card. Text and graphical data logging of temperature, CO2 and O2 (if fitted) is possible with a maximum of 72 hours graphical data logging and 100 text event logs, all conveniently saved as .csv files for viewing in Microsoft Excel.
200°C Sterilisation Cycle:
- The LEECT190S has been independently evaluated for the effectiveness of its 200°C sterilization cycle. The sterilization cycle was proven to be effective against the stubborn Geobacillus stearothermophilus spores. atcc 12980 dried on coupons (Apex Laboratories Inc. Lot No. K00001), Aspergillus spores (formally Aspergillus niger), and Bacillus atrophaeus spores NCTC dried on coupons (prepared at HPA).
|Temperature Range||At least 5°C above ambient to +60°C|
|Temperature Control||Typically ± 0.1°C|
|Temperature Stability||± 0.1°C to 37°C|
|Temperature Uniformity||± 0.25°C to 37°C|
|CO2 Range||0% – 20%|
|CO2 Control||± 0.1%|
|CO2 Stability||± 0.2%|
|CO2 Uniformity||± 0.2%|
|Min CO2 inlet pressure||5 psi / 0.3 bar|
|Max CO2 inlet pressure||10 psi / 0.7 bar|
|Power Requirements||230VAC, 50/60 Hz (120V versions available)|
|Humidity (@37ºC / 5% CO2)||up to 90% RH|