M8 Digital Microscope and Scanner
The PreciPoint O8 Digital Microscope Scanner is constructed as an all-in-one system, allowing users to carefully examine specimens using low magnification or oil-immersion objectives.
Apart from usual examination techniques of a single objective field of view and its scanning function, this microscope scanner features “Live-Stitching” that enables a larger field of view to be formed within a few seconds without objectives needing to be switched. The specimen can potentially be moved through as individual images are captured and stitched together at the same time.
- Overall picture of both slides on the stage
- Live stitching; combination of individual pictures quickly taken at the highest resolution of the objective to create a full screen single picture
- Supported objectives: 20x & 40x with options for 60x and 100x. Contact us for detailed specifications.
- Easy, instinctive and convenient handling via touch screen
- Scans (full or parts) and screen shots created within 60 seconds
- Four different scanning modes (quality, speed)
- Automated Z-axis focussing; Z-stacking
- Annotations, measurements and image manipulations (CSV/XLS, VPA, FPF)
- Image Formats: PNG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, VMIC, HTML
- Remote, real-time access
- Optional software-based applications and analytics
|Stage||25 x 75mm (2 slides) or 50 x 75mm (1 slide) – automated x/y stage|
|Supported Objectives:||20x and 40x non-oil (plus optional 50x, 60x and 100x non-oil|
|Dimensions; W x D x H (mm)||450 x 400 x 300|