Medline Scientific – Mini CO2 Shaking Incubator (Incu Shaker)
The Incu-Shaker Mini CO2 is a mini bench top shaking incubator with a built in orbital shaking platform, ideal for use as a personal cell culture incubator. In addition, an included, pull-out stainless steel shelf allows the shaking of suspended cells whilst simultaneously incubating adherent cells. This static shelf can be pulled outwards to allow for easy loading and unloading and can be adjusted or removed to allow for the shaking of taller vessels.
The inner glass door is transparent, allowing visualisation of the incubator’s contents without altering the internal temperature or CO2 levels.
The six sided heating design ensures excellent temperature uniformity (±0.5C) and the heated door prevents the formation of condensation on the inner glass door for improved sample visualisation.
- Integral orbital shaker, ideal for suspension cell culture
- Six side direct heating, provides uniform temperature
- Stainless steel chamber with round corners for easy cleaning
- Dual beam IR sensor, fast response time for precise control over CO₂%
- Exchange flask clamps in one second with optional MAGic Clamp™ magnetic system
|Temperature Range (°C)||Ambient +5 to +60|
|Temperature Increments (°C)||0.1|
|Temperature Uniformity (°C)||±0.5|
|Temperature Accuracy (°C)||±0.5|
|CO2 Range (%)||0 to 20 in 0.1% increments|
|Shaking Speed Range (rpm)||30 to 300|
|Speed Increments (rpm)||1|
|Shaking Orbit (mm)||19|
|Platform Dimensions (mm)||235 x 290|
|Exterior Dimensions; W x D x H (mm)||420 x 465 x 553|
|Electrical||230V, 50-60Hz, 350W|