Gyrozen – Microcentrifuge (mini6)
Compact footprint centrifuge is designed to fit on lab workbenches and other smaller stations. Ideal for applications where small sample sizes are used. The Mini6 microcentrifuge is specially designed for tubes with a capacity of less than 2.0 mL.
Simple spinner, including 6 place microtube capacity rotor, and 2 place 8-tube PCR strip rotor.
- One spin action simply by closing the lid
- Safety stop by opening the lid
- Selectable operation modes between short spin and continuous 15 minutes
- Interchangeable rotors for 6 microtubes and 2 PCR strips
- Electro sensitive non-contacting lid sensor
|Max. RPM||6,500 RPM||Max. RCF||2,234 x g (1.5/2.0 mL Tube) / 2,182 x g ( PCR Strip)|
|Capacity||6 x 1.5/2.0 mL, 2 x 8-Tube PCR Strip||ACC Time to Max Speed||3 sec|
|DEC Time from Max Speed||4 sec||Operation Mode||Selectable, Short Spin (10 sec) or Continuous (15 min)|
|Dimension (W x D x H)||150 x 150 x 90 mm||Weight||650 g|
|Power Supply||AC 100~240V 50/60Hz 2A||Cat no.||AC-mini 6|