PC 80+ DHS Stirrer – Without Cell – Standard Electrode
Multi parameter microprocessor digital benchtop, with large, backlit color graphic display and a manual and an automatic data logger function. Memory up to 1000 data with date / time according to GLP.
Complete with glass electrode XS Standard S7, S7/BNC cable, temperature probe NT 55, no cell conductivity, support holders, magnetic stirrer with adjustable speed, buffers coloured, glasses for calibration with stirring bars, software for downloading the data and power supply.
- Large, backlit color graphic display.
- Simultaneous vision pH / COND and Temperature.
- Manual and automatic data logger function
- Automatic calibration from 1 to 5 points for pH according to GLP
- Selectable buffer NIST, USA, DIN or user-definable (5 values).
- ISE calibration from 2 to 5 points
- Calibration report and innovative graphic representation of the sensor conditions
- Display on the display of the buffers used for calibration and electrode status
- Automatic and manual conductivity calibration with recognition of 4 standards (84; 1413 μS, 12.88 and 111 mS) from 1 to 4 points with calculation of the different cell constants and a user-defined standard.
- Automatic scale change
- Automatic and manual temperature compensation (0 … 100.0 ° C)
- NT 55 probe
- Reference temperature (15 … 30 ° C),
- Linear temperature coefficient (0.00 … 10.00%) and non-linear for ultra pure water
- Selectable cell buffer (C = 0.1 – 1-10.0)
- Display on the display of the standards used for calibration
- Intuitive management of parameters via icons
- Multilingual menu
- Alarm setting and display functions in analogue format,
- “Latch-reading” and “Stability” with titration mode and time stability for ISE.
- Recalibration alarm, self-diagnosis messages
- Alphanumeric password for calibration management and memory cancellation
- 2 USB outputs for external keyboard connection (included)
- RS232 port for printer connection.
- Magnetic stirrer with independent control
- Quick manual online
- PC software downloadable for free
- IP54 keyboard
- warranty on the electronic part of 3 years.
|pH||-2,000 … 20,000 (0,001 pH)|
|mV||-2000 … + 2000 (0.1 mV)|
|Conductivity||0.00 μS … 1000.0 mS|
|Resistivity||1 O … 10 MW|
|Salinity||0.01 … 100.0 ppt|
|TDS||0.1 mg / l … 500.0 g / l|
|Temperature:||-20 … 120.0 (0.1 ° C)|
What you get:
- cable S7/BNC
- temperature probe NT 55
- support holders
- magnetic stirrer with adjustable speed
- buffers coloured
- glasses for calibration with stirring bars
- software for downloading data
- power supply