The Ceti Varizoom-6 Binocular Stereo Microscope is one of our highest specification stereoscopic zoom microscopes with a parallel zoom system utilising optics of the highest quality.
A sturdy, rectangular focusing mount enables stability whilst zooming and focusing and the broad stand provides a comfortable base when manipulating samples.
Integrated, directional episcopic LED lighting brightly illuminates the sample without the need for awkward goose neck light guides and the transmitted LED lighting provides cool lighting, especially important when working with biological or heat-sensitive samples. Separate intensity controls are located at the rear of the stand so they do not encroach into the working area.
- Broad, flat base for comfortable working
- Super wide-field 10x, FN 22 eyepieces for maximum field of view
- Wide magnification zoom range of 4x to 192x (8x – 48x as standard) utilising parallel zoom optics
- Optional eyepieces and objectives to easily adjust the zoom magnification range
- Dual LED illuimination with separate intensity controls
|Product||Ceti Varizoom-6 Binocular Stereo Microscope||Ceti Varizoom-8 Binocular Stereo Microscope||Ceti Varizoom-10 Binocular Stereo Microscope||7700.1008|
|Optical head||Binocular, inclined at 20°||Trinocular, inclined at 20° with integrated 2Mpx digital camera and 8.4” TFT touch screen monitor|
|Eyepieces||10x / 22mm super widefield|
|Magnification||8x to 48x||8x to 64x||8x to 80x||8x to 64x|
|Focusing||Zoom system. Rack and pinion system with safety stop|
|Stage||Broad base design, supplied with frosted and black/white contrast plates, 2 stage clips|
|Illumination||Episcopic: 5W LED with directional condensing lens Diascopic: 5W LED|