ISO Guide 34
The Experts in Custom-Made Standards:
Organic & Inorganic
CPACHEM is a world leader in custom-made multi-element calibration standards in inorganic and organic. The four secrets of our success are:
- High-experienced staff
We are specialized in the following product lines:
- CPACHEM-spectr TM : Inorganic calibration standards for Atomic Spectrometry (AAS, Graphite Furnace and ICP), Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS) and Ion Chromatography
- CPACHEM-pharm TM : European Pharmacopoeia Reagents and Standards (Primary Opalescence Suspension & Colour solutions, Conductivity standards & Reference Buffer solutions, Reagents & Volumetric solutions, Ready to use Volumetric solutions)
- CPACHEM-org TM : Organic analytical standards for residue analysis and environmental analysis (pesticides, pesticides metabolites, Deuterium and C13 labelled compounds, other…). Organic standard solutions prepared according to your analytical needs for HPLC, GC and GC-MS)
Using our products you will profit from and improve the following:
- Time for preparing standard solutions;
- Conservation and maintenance of source solutions;
- Quality of the blank solution;
- Quality of the acids;
- Washing of the containers
Using our new technology products you will stay calm because there is no…
- Risk of preparing errors
- Risk of precipitation mixing incompatible solutions
- Risk to contaminate the solutions
- Need of high-purity water
- Need of highly-skilled employees
CPAchem is accredited to ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO Guide 34.
ISO Guide 34
You Set the Standards… We make them!
Producer of the widest selection of high-quality certified reference materials used in analytical, environmental and research laboratories. AccuStandard’s loyal customers include scientists in private industry, government agencies and universities around the world.
Founded in 1986, AccuStandard has grown from two to the current team of 65 people. The company started in a small business incubator co-sponsored by Yale University, The City of New Haven and the State of Connecticut at the former site of Olin Chemical Company in New Haven, Connecticut, USA. Outgrowing that facility, AccuStandard moved across town in 1998 into a fully modernized facility of 37,000 square feet of laboratories, office and storage space. AccuStandard is now one of the leading companies in the field of Chemical Reference Standards.
AccuStandard ships products to over 108 countries and maintains a distributor network in 65 of those countries. Since its beginning, the product line has grown to include over 11,000 Reference Standard products and twice that number of special formulations which have been developed for specific customer needs. Standards include those for analysis of the most important EPA Methods, Pesticide Residue Screening, Flame Retardants, Biofuels, Plastic Additives, Dyes, Explosives, UOP and ASTM Methods and up-graded products for PIANO and Physical Property analyses.
The company is renowned for its recognition and speedy introduction of Standards to the market place. The company’s strong Synthesis Department allows the synthesis of important and unique products and product lines. Featured, also in its history of firsts, are all of the 209 congeners of polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs) and all 209 congeners of Polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) as well as many halogenated dioxins and dibenzofurans, PAHs and pesticides.
Among the more recent introductions are the hydroxy and methoxy PBDE congeners as well as mixed bromo/chloro hydroxy and methoxy diphenyl ethers, fluorinated PBDE congeners (used as internal standards), organophosphate flame retardants, HBCDs (Hexabromocyclododecanes), expanded biofuels standards, plastic additives (AccuStandard authored a CRC Press Handbook), bisphenol analog standards, pesticide residue screening mixes, EPA Method 535 pesticide derivatives and previously unavailable explosives.
AccuStandard’s quality system is accredited to ISO Guide 34, ISO/IEC 17025 and certified to ISO 9001.
AccuStandard owes its success in large part to the excellence, loyalty and dedication of its staff, and we look forward to serving our customers for many years to come.