Our Partners: Rheodyne
Founded in 1976, Rheodyne products are designed as advanced fluid-handling solutions for a wide range of analytical instrumentation and in vitro diagnostic systems. Purchased by IDEX Corporation in 2004, Rheodyne products are now a brand of IDEX Health & Science LLC, but remain the number one choice of instrument engineers around the world who have relied on Rheodyne’s top-quality, low- and high-pressure fluid valves, automated sample injectors, fluid-switching platforms, and associated products.
Rheodyne products continue to be manufactured in the state-of-the-art manufacturing facility located in Rohnert Park, CA.
- Coned Port Fittings (Pressure > 10,000 psi / 690 bar)
- Injector, Selector, & Switching High-Pressure Valves
- Injector, Selector, & Switching Low-Pressure Valves
- Injector, Selector, & Switching Ultra-High Pressure Valves
- Valve Accessories and Replacement Parts