Dissolution testing determines the release rate of an active pharmaceutical ingredient in tablet or capsule form as it dissolves into solution. Dissolution replicates the process of oral dosage formulations as they dissolve and are assimilated into the GI tract.
Quality • Integrity • Innovation | for pharma
- The Vision G2 Classic 6 dissolution tester is a compact, rugged workhorse, precision engineered to ease the rigors of manual dissolution testing.
- The Vision G2 Elite 8 dissolution tester is a versatile performance machine built with the highest quality components and engineering for automated dissolution testing.
- The CD14 Comparative Dissolution with 14 vessels allows testing of two different drugs at once.
- The Vision AutoPlus offers precision pump mechanics, all-inert syringes, valves, tubing, and fluidics, and a choice of 6 or 8 sampling channels in DissoScan™ (single-bath) or Maximizer™ (multi-bath) configurations.
- The On-line UV-1900 series provides a compact, double-beam UV-Vis spectrophotometer wrapped in a sleek form.