EVOQ GC – Triple Quad MS
Today Bruker is pioneering the migration of technology from research to commercial laboratory.
The EVOQ GC-TQ reflects this design philosophy and solve the hardware and software challenges faced by the quantitative analysis community.
Speed and sensitivity
Designed for the gas chromatographer
- Workflow design – Simple, intuitive, powerful
The daily laboratory routine faces constant demands, including following standards and regulations, meeting stringent timelines, and fulfilling various reporting requests. The powerful software suite for the EVOQ GC-TQ series simplifies workflows from sample to report, with instrument and user interfaces that adapt to your needs.
- Client-server-based software – integrating instruments for high throughput and ease of use
The software integrates acquisition and data handling together, and allows the installation to be tailored specifically to your laboratory’s needs. Whether one instrument at one station, or a centralized server with several mass spectrometers feeding data in from all over the world, the Bruker network maximizes system uptime.
- Libraries – User-created or commercial library support
The EVOQ GC-TQ gives users the freedom to create an unlimited number of libraries to share with partners around the world, which can be shared between different clients from one or more servers. The use of pre-determined libraries and commercially available databases in NIST format represents a substantial time savings.
- MRM Method Builder – Designed by chromatographers
The EVOQ GC-TQ’s autofill function removes the need to know the MRM transition of an analyte. A simple drag-and-drop of the compound from the factory-installed compound library, which contains more than 3000 MRM transitions, automatically sets up the method and manages the TQ duty cycle.
|mass range||10 – 1,200||10 – 1,200||10 – 1,200|
|size [mm]||450 x 280 x 570||450 x 280 x 570||450 x 280 x 570|
|mrm per second||500||600||600|
|source||EI||EI (CI optional)||EI/CI|
TRIPLE QUAD MS
The EVOQ GC-TQ Series sets a new industry standard for GC-MS
Advanced electronics deliver high speed performance.
Active focusing produces a robust and highly sensitive system.
Elliptical ion-path design results in virtually zero neutral or chemical noise.
High capacity turbo-pump standard provides unrivaled performance.
Unrivaled performance, reliability and compact for benchtop space savings
The EVOQ GC-TQ utilizes an innovative “lens-free” elliptical ion-path design that delivers ultra-high sensitivity and chemical noise reduction.
Additional benefits include:
- High speed electronics – more MRM transitions per run and better sensitivity with more datapoints for each chromatographic peak.
- Simple tuning – “Lens-free” ion path for higher stability and sensitivity. Fewer statistical ion losses and no charging effects lead more ions from the source to the detector.
- Greater sensitivity – Active-Focusing q0 uses helium molecules to increase ion transmission. Collision cooling lowers the diameter of the ion trajectory and also increases the number of ions which reach the detector.
- Higher S/N – The unique ion-path and curved collision cell design results in virtually zero neutral ions or chemical noise reaching the detector whilst improving the MRM sensitivity by significantly reducing ion losses due to ion scattering in the quadrupoles before and after the collision cell.
- Easy MRM method setup – Simply type the name of the compound and the system autofills the MRM information, saving time and resources by generating the methods you require.
- Unrivaled performance – A high capacity turbo-pump is standard with every EVOQ GC-TQ, which allows field upgrades for chemical ionization and ensures continued high performance.
- Eliminate re-injections – The Extended Dynamic Range detector with unique Integrated-Quad design requires just one injection, saving time and resources, and delivering accurate and rapid results.
EVOQ GC-TQ set new standards of performance in:
Food Analysis and Testing
Ideal for testing for pesticide and veterinary drug residues, and other contaminants in food products. The high MRM speed allows high throughput chromatography testing, delivering a wide scope of application utility and unprecedented flexibility.
The MRM software databases allow the simple set up of methods to screen and quantify hundreds of compounds, even those detected in low amounts.
Body fluids are amongst the toughest matrices for analysis. The EVOQ GC-TQ series delivers sustained sensitivity and robustness to meet the unique challenges of forensic analysis, while minimizing maintenance downtime.
The software suite brings the EVOQ GC-TQ system in line with Bruker’s well known instrumentation and software for Metabolomics and Phenomics investigations. Users can now integrate data from every Bruker instrument using the same workflows.