CHRONECT HPD™| High-Pressure Dispenser
A syringe-based dispenser resisting HPLC pressure
The CHRONECT HPD Mix is a high-pressure, high-performance syringe-driven pumping system.
The primary function of the CHRONECT HPD Mix is to deliver extraction protocol solvents to the SPE cartridge during sample extraction/purification.
CHRONECT HPD comes standard with a single Solvent Selector Module (SSM), which allows for the selection of up to 6 different solvents. The syringe valve itself has an additional 2 ports available, giving a total selection of 8 solvents. Any 2 of these solvents can also be mixed prior to delivery (thus extending the range of all possible solvents using 8 discreet channels). A second SSM may be added as an option, to increase individual solvent channels to 13 total.
The high-pressure capabilities of the CHRONECT HPD Mix facilitate the use of microparticulate cartridges (i.e., CHROSPE cartridges). With an upper-pressure limit of 300 bar (~4,400 psi), CHRONECT HPD can process cartridges down to < 5 um in size, with precision and accuracy.
- Transfer analytes from an extraction cartridge to the analytical column (peak focusing)
- Transfer analytes from an extraction cartridge to a second cartridge (“2-D extraction”; done with a CHRONECT ACE Dual)
- Transfer analytes from an extraction cartridge directly into a mass spectrometer, other detector, or fraction collector
- Perform pre-column reagent addition (online derivatization)
- Perform post-column reagent addition (e.g., derivatization for detection enhancement)
- Support any application requiring flows from 0.1- 10mL per minute, and/or high backpressure
|Syringe volume||2 mL|
|Volume accuracy||± 1.0% (for volumes > 0.3 mL) ± 2.0% (for volumes < 0.3 mL)|
|Volume precision||< 1.0% RSD (volumes > 0.1 mL)|
|Flowrate||0.1 – 10 mL/min (aspirate and dispense)|
|Flow accuracy||+/- 1.0%|
|Flow precision||< 1.0% RSD|
|Flow ripple||< 2.0%|
|Back pressure||max. 300 bar|
|Default syringe valve||6 port (In, Out and 4 Solvents)|
|Solvent selection manifold (SSM)||Optional, max. 2 additional valves (2 x 6 solvents)|
|Solvent mixing||Capable of automatic pre-mixing of 2 solvents|
|Pressure read-out||Selectable: bar – psi – Mpa|
|Wetted materials||SS316, Teflon, Tefzel, Kalrez, PE, PEEK|