Analytical performance for trace analysis in complex matrices | Research-grade technology applied to every routine analytical task.
The impact II combines the robustness of Bruker orthogonal Time-of-Flight instruments with 10-bit digitizer technology that allows for compound detection and identification across an unrivalled dynamic range.
Even outstanding mass spectrometers benefit from good chromatography. By choosing the impact II, hyphenation is made easy with:
- CE or
Switching from one modality to another takes less than 10 minutes each.
Fast methods offer additional flexibility and do not necessarily require a chromatographic device. The Direct Insertion Probe serves best.
- Low picogram sensitivity while delivering, highly precise MS and MS/MS data
- Definitive trace analysis from complex, high-background matrices, by increased dynamic range
- True Isotopic Pattern for unambiguous spectra
- Superior 1 ppm mass accuracy ensured by automated calibration
- 50 GBit/sec sampling technology maintaining full specification resolution even during ultrafast chromatography
ULTRA-HIGH RESOLUTION LC-QTOF MS
Screen residues and contaminants, identify impurities
Full sensitivity resolution (FSR) of > 60,000 • Dual ion funnel • ESI and HESI Sources • GC-APCI Source • Collision cell with broad mass transfer.
Five orders of magnitude dynamic range achieved at UHPLC speeds due to 50 GBit/sec sampling technology-definitive trace analysis from complex, high-background matrices.
Plug and play
One-shot acquisition with triple-quadrupole sensitivity ensuring qualitative and quantitative results in one LC run with fastest time-to-success.
Intelligent self-optimizing MS/MS routines to step forward from routine only.
Achieve your goals in a range of applications
impact II optimizes outcomes in a wide range of applications
- Synthetic chemistry support
- Forensics and doping control
- Drug metabolite, degradant, and impurity identification and quantitation
- Biomarker discovery and validation in proteomics and metabolomics
- Intact protein analysis and characterization of biopharmaceuticals
High-performance proteomics and metabolomics studies using the impact II QTOF provide insight into how rational strain design increased bio-production efficiency.
The Bruker impact II QTOF system is well suited to bottom-up proteomic and metabolomic workflows and can be used to map the results of both metabolic and proteomic changes onto biochemical pathways