- Award-winning design (2 across x 3 deep) provides easy access to all vessels
- Compact footprint saves valuable bench space
- 6-position Easi-Lock™ vessel plate ensures proper vessel centering
- Up to 100 protocols stored (create, manage, call routines)
- Superior coating protects vessel plate from corrosion
- Fixed drive head guarantees repeatable, drive head positioning
- No tools or adjustments needed to switch among USP App. 1, 2, 5, 6, and 150 mL and 250 mL small volumes
- “Quick Test” feature begins tests immediately with the push of a button
- Adaptable for automated sampling
The Vision G2 Classic 6 dissolution tester is the compact, rugged workhorse sibling to the Vision G2 Elite 8. Named in honour of the world’s first dissolution tester, a six-position test station introduced by Hanson Research in 1969, the G2 Classic 6 is precision-engineered to ease the rigors of manual dissolution testing.
The G2 Classic 6 meets and exceeds worldwide standards including compliance with USP, FDA, ASTM, EP, JP, CE, CSA, RoHS, and 21 CFR Part 11.