MetAmino® kits offer an easy sample preparation method for your LC-MS or GC-MS analysis.
The MetAmino® kit is designed for the comprehensive analysis of amino acids, biogenic amines and other metabolic analysis by liquid chromatography-mass spectrometry (LC-MS) using various mass spectrometric detectors (ion trap, triple quadrupole, high resolution MS).
The method has been validated for the determination of 36 amino acids and related compounds with primary or secondary amino groups in human serum and urine, matrices of plant origin or in other matrices. The sample preparation procedure is simple, inexpensive, and does not require expensive laboratory equipment.
MetAmino® kits include derivatization reagences and all clean-up accessories to prepare your sample for injection. They eliminate time-consuming sample preparation procedures. The new clean-up procedure uses a special material as the end step including filtration (no need to use a syringe filter prior injection). The other advantage is that the derivatization procedure enables you to extend the analyte list.
75 amino acids, polyamines, biogen amines and coenzymes in 7 to 12 minutes
Easy sample preparation
Unique clean-up step
LC-MS and GC-MS kit
NIST library for GC-MS available
- No need to heat up the sample
- Reagent storage at 4 °C (no freezer required) z SPE pipetting step replaced by MSPE
- Further extension according to requests from lab
- Ready-to-inject sample after preparation protocol z Short sample preparation time
- Environmental research
- Food and beverages
- QC of feed production
MSPE – unique technology
- Sample filtration inlcuded
- Simplified technique saving your time
- SPE manifold replaced by use of centrifugal filters
- Evaporation step removed