CPAchem is a Bulgarian-French company, found in 2001 when it invented the custom-made standards, prepared to specific customer requirements.
CPAchem is manufacturing the following product lines:
- Inorganic Certified Reference Materials – solutions and high-purity compounds for AAS, ICP, ICP/MS & IC
- Organic Certified Reference Materials – solutions and substances for GC, GC/MS, LC, LC/MS
- Pharmacopoeia Products
- Analytical Certified Reference Materials
Each standard is rigorously tested and analyzed as a finished product and accompanied with a certificate of analysis and material safety data documentation. CPAChem’s products are manufactured under quality management system which has been introduced to the requirements of :
- ISO 9001:2015 CPAchem’ certification to the ISO 9001:2015 standard covers all of its operations, including general quality practices and customer and technical services.
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 ‘General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories’ addresses technical competency of the testing laboratory and, specifically, a laboratory’s ability to produce precise and accurate test and calibration data.
- ISO 17034:2016 ‘General Requirements for the Competence of Reference Materials Producers’certifies that we meet every requirement for the competence in the very specific field of Reference Material Production.
The control of all the processes is fully automated by our dedicated Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software. The software system performs and controls the following:
- Automated calculations
- Barcode–driven movement
- Computer control of balances and other hardware.
- Incoming control of the raw materials
- Manufacturing and control of the intermediate solutions (bulks)
- Preparation of a custom-made solution (the program determines the needed weights and controls the gravimetric process on the analytical balances)
- Control of the final product (instrumental or classical)
- Evaluating the final date and calculating the certified values and uncertainties
- Automatic printing of labels, certificates and MSDS
- Automatic printing of Delivery
Note for the products intended to be exported in order to obtain full traceability, every product and raw material is marked with a barcode.