Gyrozen – Floor-Standing Centrifuge (2236R)
Refrigerated high-speed floor-standing centrifuge that fits in any laboratory or station for general and special purposes, clinical facilities and more.
It is ideal for large volumes, designed for research and daily routine and can be used in biology, chemistry, geology and many other fields. It reaches speeds of up to 54,111xg with a maximum capacity of 30 tubes, 6x1000mL capacity, and a wide range of fixed-angle and swing-out rotors!
- The 2236R, a large capacity, high-speed, floor-standing centrifuge designed for multi-user environment
- Ideal for large volume harvesting in cellular and molecular biology works, clinical preparations, industrial applications, etc.
- For up to 22,000 rpm (54,111 xg) with 6 x 50 ml tubes and 7,000 rpm (10,825 xg) with 6 x 1 L bottles
- Instrument lock/unlock by password control and protocol management by user ID is ideal for core lab facility or multi-user environment
- A large assortment of rotors, buckets and adaptors support diverse applications doable with one instrument.
- Fast cooling function to 4℃ in 5 minutes for fast startup of cooled samples
- The compressor-off function when lid is open minimizes unnecessary cooling and frosting.
- With motorized lid mechanics, only a gentle touch is sufficient to close and open the lid.
- Lid drop protection design allows easiness and safety when loading or unloading samples.
- Intuitive control interface with numeric input buttons and graphic pictorgrams for easy setting and editing of running conditions.
- Windows CE based 7″ LCD Touch Screen with simultaneous display of all the parameters of set and actual values.
- Selectable time mode of “at set SPEED” for counting running time only when reached the set speed
- Up to 5 protocols per run can be combined for convenient operation of complicated experiments.
- The parameters of TIME, TEMP, ACC and DEC are allowed to be changed during operation.
|Max. RPM / Fixed angle||22,000 rpm||Max. RPM / Swing-out||4,000 rpm|
|Max. RCF / Fixed angle||54,111 x g||Max. RCF / Swing-out||3,134 x g|
|Max. capacity / Fixed angle||6 x 1,000 ml, 30 x 1.5/2.0 ml||Max. capacity / Swing-out||4 x 250 ml, 48 x 15 ml, 16 MTPs|
|Temp range (℃)||– 20℃ to 40℃||FAST cool button||Yes|
|Time control||Timed < 100 hr or continuous||Time counting range||Selectable, at set speed or from starting|
|RPM/RCF conversion||Yes||Noise level (dependent on rotor)||≤56 dB|
|ACC/DEC ramps||10-Sep||Program memory||100|
|Parameters on display window||Simultaneous display of all parameters of set and actual figures||Display||7″ LCD Touch Screen|
|Automatic rotor Identification||Yes||Imbalance cut-off||Yes|
|Safety lid lock||Yes||Lid drop protection||Yes|
|Motorized lid open & close||Yes||Power supply (V/Hz)||230 V, 50 Hz (AC 220-230 V, 50/60 Hz; 110 V optional)|
|Power Requirement (kVA)||4||Dimension (W x D x H, mm)||824 x 634 x 1,049|
|Weight without rotor (kg)||240||CE MARK||Yes|