Adam Equipment – Portable Balance (Core)
With easy operation and precision performance, Core offers the best value for basic weighing tasks in most settings. Created to withstand field and laboratory environments, the Core is constructed of sturdy ABS housing that is easy to clean and protects the balance from spills. An integrated ShockProtect® feature safeguards the load cell, which means the Core can tolerate overloads without damage to weighing mechanisms. For added security, a built-in slot for Kensington-type lock and cable help prevent theft. An innovative, space-saving stackable design makes storage simple.
The Core is an outstanding value, providing easy operation and a portable solution for any basic precision weighing tasks. An innovative stackable design saves space, so the Core lends itself well to science classrooms or busy labs.
The most durable compact balance in its class, the Core is unmatched in value
Offering precision results, Core is suitable for weighing compounds in science classrooms, samples at a field lab, ingredients in food labs, and specimens at veterinary offices. The Core includes a convenient weigh-below hook, facilitating below-balance weighing for tasks requiring density and specific gravity measurements.
- Balances stack efficiently and safely to save space (120mm pan size only)
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Dual tare keys operate with either the left or right hand
- Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Three-point ShockProtect® feature helps prevent overload damage to internal components
- Hook included for weighing below the balance
- Removable draft shield (120mm and 160mm pan size only)
- Auto power-off to save energy
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to “always on,” “always off” or “light only when weighing”
|Model||CQT 202||CQT 251||CQT 601||CQT 1501||CQT 2000||CQT 2601||CQT 5000|
|Pan Size||120mm ø||145mm ø|
|Weighing Units||g, kg, lb, oz, N, GN, ct, dr, tl.T|
|Stabilisation Time (sec)||2|
|Display||Backlit LCD with 18mm -high digits|
|Power Supply||12VAC 50/60Hz 150mA adapter / 6 x AA batteries|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C|
|Draught Shield||Round 130mm ø x 90mm||N/A|
|Overall Dim.||171 x 250 x 80 mm (wxdxh)|
Hard carrying case
Solidly constructed with stainless steel corners, the case contains soft foam cushioning to protect the balance or scale. A shoulder strap is included, and the case is lockable.