Adam Equipment – Portable Balance (Dune)
The Dune series offers all of the necessary features for quick and easy weighing. Every Dune is equipped with an AC adapter, auto-calibration through the keypad, low battery indicator, and overload indicator. With its alternate battery operation, splash-proof keypad, and sturdy plastic construction throughout, the Dune delivers accurate readings in field, classroom, workplace, or lab, a truly versatile and portable product.
Streamlined design for basic weighing in the lab, classroom or field
With simple, three-button operation and sturdy plastic construction, the portable Dune compact balance is a smart choice for labs, schools, kitchens, offices, or veterinary facilities. It quickly delivers precision readings on a large display, so results are easy to read.
A streamlined design makes the Dune lightweight and portable, so it is easy to transport from classrooms to the field. Dune provides indicators for overload and low battery.
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Lightweight design simplifies transport and portability
- Overload protection helps prevent damage to internal components
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Large platform removes easily for speedy cleaning
- Auto power-off to save energy
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- High-contrast display is easily visible from a distance
- Operates with AC adapter (included) or batteries (not included)
|Model||DCT 302||DCT 201||DCT 601||DCT 2001||DCT 2000||DCT 5000|
|Pan Size||100mm ø||145 x 145 mm|
|Weighing Units||g, oz||g, lb, oz|
|Tare Range||Full range|
|Stabilisation Time (sec)||2|
|Display||LCD with 15mm -high digits|
|Power Supply||12VAC 50/60Hz 150mA adapter / 6 x AA batteries|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C|
|Draught Shield||Square 145 x 148 x 120 mm||N/A|
|Overall Dim.||147 x 208 x 150 mm (W x D x H)|