PC 80+ DHS Stirrer – Without Cell – Without Electrode
Multi parameter microprocessor digital benchtop, with large, backlit color graphic display and a manual and an automatic data logger function. Memory up to 1000 data with date / time according to GLP.
Without pH electrode and no cell, with cable S7/BNC, temperature probe NT 55, support holders, magnetic stirrer with adjustable speed, buffers coloured, glasses for calibration with stirring bars, software for downloading data and power supply.
- Large, backlit color graphic display.
- Simultaneous vision pH / COND and Temperature.
- Manual and automatic data logger function
- Automatic calibration from 1 to 5 points for pH according to GLP
- Selectable buffer NIST, USA, DIN or user-definable (5 values).
- ISE calibration from 2 to 5 points
- Calibration report and innovative graphic representation of the sensor conditions
- Display on the display of the buffers used for calibration and electrode status
- Automatic and manual conductivity calibration with recognition of 4 standards (84; 1413 μS, 12.88 and 111 mS) from 1 to 4 points with calculation of the different cell constants and a user-defined standard.
- Automatic scale change
- Automatic and manual temperature compensation (0 … 100.0 ° C)
- NT 55 probe
- Reference temperature (15 … 30 ° C),
- Linear temperature coefficient (0.00 … 10.00%) and non-linear for ultra pure water
- Selectable cell buffer (C = 0.1 – 1-10.0)
- Display on the display of the standards used for calibration
- Intuitive management of parameters via icons
- Multilingual menu
- Alarm setting and display functions in analogue format,
- “Latch-reading” and “Stability” with titration mode and time stability for ISE.
- Recalibration alarm, self-diagnosis messages
- Alphanumeric password for calibration management and memory cancellation
- 2 USB outputs for external keyboard connection (included)
- RS232 port for printer connection.
- Magnetic stirrer with independent control
- Quick manual online
- PC software downloadable for free
- IP54 keyboard
- warranty on the electronic part of 3 years.
|pH||-2,000 … 20,000 (0,001 pH)|
|mV||-2000 … + 2000 (0.1 mV)|
|Conductivity||0.00 μS … 1000.0 mS|
|Resistivity||1 O … 10 MW|
|Salinity||0.01 … 100.0 ppt|
|TDS||0.1 mg / l … 500.0 g / l|
|Temperature:||-20 … 120.0 (0.1 ° C)|
What you get:
- cable S7/BNC
- temperature probe NT 55
- support holders
- magnetic stirrer with adjustable speed
- buffers coloured
- glasses for calibration with stirring bars
- software for downloading data
- power supply