The Vision AutoPlus autosampler is a modern upgrade of the popular Hanson legacy AutoPlus autosampler.
- The Vision AutoPlus comes with a choice of 6 or 8 sampling channels, and DissoScan™ (1-bath) or Maximizer™ (up to 3 baths) configurations.
- Precision syringe pump mechanics, all-inert tubing and valves, and color touchscreen programming with up to 100 protocols are standard on each instrument.
- Precision syringe pump autosampling system
- All-inert syringes, valves, tubing, and fluidics
- Choice of 6 or 8 sampling syringes (for 6 or 8 vessels)
- Volume accuracy and repeatability ±1%
- Seamless integration with G2 Classic 6™ and Elite 8™
- Automatic media replace standard with Maximizer™
- Convenient “Auto Start” feature
- Automatic addition of dilutions or stabilizers
- Optional in-line filter block kit (easy tubing and filter connections)
- Handles problem drugs, surfactants, and buffers
- Trouble-free maintenance, no peri-pumps or check valves
- Small, stacked footprint leaves open bench space in front for waste beaker and other tools
- Customizable end of test auto-wash feature automatically prepares the system for the next test
- Full color touchscreen with intuitive menus and programming
- Up to 100 protocols (create, manage, and save routines)
- Upload and download programs with flash drive
- Electronics and firmware include 32-bit digital technology
- Print to both serial and network (PostScript) printers
- Alarms for sampling, maintenance, and calibration
- Compatible with non-Hanson dissolution testers
- Security: 25 users
- 21 CFR Part 11 security compliant
- USP / US FDA / ASTM / EP / JP / CE / CSA / RoHS compliant
AutoPlus™ | AutoFill™
HOW THE AUTOPLUS™
- The Vision G2 Classic 6, Vision G2 Elite 8, or other dissolution tester connects to the Vision AutoPlus through either 6 or 8 channels.
- The DissoScan model connects to a 1-bath system for sampling.
- The Maximizer model can connect to up to a 3-bath system for sampling, and media replace is available.
- Samples may be delivered to an on-line UV detect system (UV-1900 series), or directly to a collector system (AutoFill).
- The on-line UV spectrophotometer analyzes sample contents through multi-cell transport.
- The AutoFill collector, collects samples in UV test tubes or HPLC or UPLC vials for off-line testing.
- After testing, liquid can be returned to vessel, or to waste.
Vision dissolution test instruments are designed for seamless integration, intuitive programming and operation, flexibility to handle a wide range of applications, with maximum throughput and productivity. Design your lab system to handle everything from 1-bath routines to extensive multi-bath testing. Collect samples for off-line analysis in UV-Vis, HPLC, or UPLC detectors. Connect to a spectrophotometer multi-cell transport for on-line UV analysis.
Vision G2 dissolution test instruments are designed for seamless integration, intuitive programming and operation, flexibility to handle a wide range of applications, with maximum throughput and productivity. Design your lab system to handle everything from basic 1-bath routines to extensive multi-bath testing. Collect samples for off-line analysis in UV-Vis, HPLC, or UPLC® detectors. Connect to a spectrophotometer multi-cell transport for on-line UV analysis. Test instruments include the Vision G2 Classic 6, Vision G2 Elite 8, Vision AutoPlus autosampler and AutoFill collector, and the UV-1900 series spectrophotometer.
The Vision® AutoFill™ collector is a precision fraction collector built for the Vision® platform. It seamlessly integrates with the Vision® AutoPlus™ to save space and to provide a 360-degree view for visual monitoring of the collection process.
Vision® AutoFill™ accessories include a choice of collection racks with 13 x 100 or 16 x 100 mm test tubes for UV-Vis, 12 x 32 mm vials for HPLC, sample trays with 12 x 32 mm vials for UPLC, and more.