Ion Chromatograph | CIC D-120
The CIC-D120 is a highly stable ion chromatograph with upgrade circuitry. It can be compatible with external devices such as an amperometric detector, a UV detector, an ultraviolet post-column derivatization device and so on. The SHINE leading IC column technology can be used to separate anions, cations, cyanides, iodides, sugars and low molecular weight organic acids. It is widely used in environmental, pharmaceutical, food, and chemical industries, electronics, mining and metallurgy.
- Temperature-control bipolar conductivity detector (CN 202033335U).
- Wider detection range and better accuracy of analysis;
- Built-in constant temperature circulating 3D technology (CN 204259917U).
- Temperature stability time is less than 30 minutes, ensuring the accuracy and reliability of test data;
- The world’s leading series of ion chromatographic column (CN 105126936A、CN 104788603A.
- High efficiency, large capacity, suitable for detecting various ions.
- Self-regenerating electrolytic micro membrane suppressor (CN 102735792A).
- High pressure resistance, low dead volume and highly responsive signals;
- Intelligent software for observatory
- Integrated control, compatibility for a wide range of instruments, customized images, multiple languages.
|Flow Rate Range||0.001 – 9.999mL/min|
|Pressure Display Accuracy||≤0.1MPa|
|Detection Range||0 – 45000μS/cm|
|Temperature Range||5 – 60℃|
|Dimensions(L x W x H) (mm)||350 x 470 x 510|