Ion Chromatograph | CIC D-160
The CIC-D160 is a highly stable ion chromatograph with upgrade circuit technology that can detect anions, cations, cyanides, iodides, sugars and low molecular weight organic acids. It is widely used in environmental, pharmaceutical industry, food and chemical industries, electronics, mining and metallurgy.
- Built-in eluent generator, free of eluent configuration, with gradient elution available.
- High pressure resistance, low dead volume, high signal responsiveness;
- Built-in low-pressure degassing technology to eliminate bubble interference for stability
- Modular design, convenient to assemble and disassemble, easy to operate;
- Optional intelligent automatic injection system for large sample volume with automatic dilution to save labor and time;
- Works with a variety of detectors to expand the application range of ion chromatography.
|Built-in Eluent Generator|
|Eluent Concentration Range||0.1-100mM|
|Flow Rate Range||0.1-3.0mL/min|
|Flow Rate Range||0.001 – 9.999mL/min|
|Operating Temperature Range||20 – 60℃|
|External Diameter of The Tube||1/16″|
|Detection Range||0 – 50000μS/cm|
|Temperature Range||5 – 60℃|
|Dimensions(L x W x H) (mm)||350 x 470 x 650|