Ion Chromatograph | CIC D-300
CIC-D300 is a kind of ion chromatograph with dual channel system design. It has stable performance and powerful functions. Each channel runs independently at the same time and does not interfere with each other. It can detect anions and cations simultaneously and double the working efficiency. The workstation of the observatory allows the integration of the dual-channel workstation, which is easy and fast to operate. A single instrument can meet the detection requirements in environmental, food, chemical industry, electricity, disease control, electronics, mining and metallurgy, and other fields.
- Cation and anion dual channel system, in which both channels operate independently without interfering with each other, and cations and anions can be detected simultaneously.
- Eluent thermal buffer system in which eluent enters into the columns after preheated, to avoid bubbles generated from rapid heating.
- Intelligent flow path mode, one-key operation to complete flow path switch, automatic cleaning to save time and labor；
- Built-in low pressure degassing technology to eliminate bubble interference for more stability;
- The world’s leading full-range series of chromatographic columns, capable of detecting ions with different compositions；
- Excellent performance for all your applications.
|Flow Rate Range||0.001 – 9.999mL/min|
|Pressure Display Accuracy||≤0.1MPa|
|Built-in Eluent Generator|
|Eluent Concentration Range||0.1-100mM|
|Flow Rate Range||0.1-3.0mL/min|
|Detection Range||0 – 50000μS/cm|
|Temperature Range||5 – 60℃(41 – 140℉)|
|Dimensions(L x W x H) (mm)||500 x 500 x 760|