VISION® G2 Elite 8™
Vision G2 dissolution testers are designed with over 60 years of dissolution expertise and know-how
- The Vision G2 Elite 8 dissolution tester is a versatile performance machine, built with the highest quality components and engineering.
- The G2 Elite 8’s ergonomic design and workhorse performance make it ideal for automation and extended applications as well as for 8-sample manual testing.
- The G2 Elite 8 meets and exceeds worldwide standards including compliance with USP, US FDA, ASTM, EP, JP, CE, CSA, RoHS, and 21 CFR Part 11.
- Scalable design easily configured for automated, hands-free sampling
- 8-position Easi-Lock™ vessel plate ensures proper vessel centering
- Superior coating protects vessel plate from corrosion
- Easi-Lift™ drive head with multi-lock positions allows for quick, repeatable position changes
- No tools or adjustments needed to switch among USP App. 1, 2, 5, 6, and 150 mL and 250 mL small volumes
- Can be configured for unattended automatic introduction of the dosage form when media has reached the user-specified temperature or time
- “Quick Test” feature begins tests immediately with the push of a button
- Optional Auto-Probes reduce hydrodynamic interference by automatically exiting the vessels after sampling, unlike stationary probes that remain in the vessel throughout the dissolution process
- Minimal user adjustments with easy set up and go
The modular design is plug-and-play ready making these systems upgradeable or automated without the need for separate firmware. They come standard with a full color touchscreen and intuitive menus, giving users the confidence of precision control for speeds 25-250 rpm and temperature 25-55 °C. Powerful programming, backed by a robust security system for 25 users, features the ability to create up to 100 unique protocols that can be conveniently transferred by flash drive to other Vision G2 testers, resulting in higher throughput and sample analysis.