The compact QTOF provides unrivalled dynamic range in combination with mass accuracy, sensitivity, MS/MS performance and robustness
The power of technology demanded for challenging applications is available in a compact, robust and economic bench-top system. compact delivers the highest quality of results without compromise. All specified performance parameters are delivered simultaneously in a single run, with no need for tuning or optimization.
Having to choose between resolution and sensitivity restricts the depth to which you can understand your sample.
compact offers both parameters without sacrificing the quality of results.
Enhanced dynamic range during ultra high performance liquid chromatography (UHPLC) timescales. Greatly increased robustness to sample variation allowing reduced sample pre-treatment, which is especially desirable in high throughput quantitative applications.
Compact ensures qualitative and quantitative results in one chromatographic run with rapid time-to-success.
- Low picogram sensitivity while delivering, highly precise MS and MS/MS data
- Definitive trace analysis from complex, high-background matrices, by increased dynamic range
- The compact combines the robustness of Bruker orthogonal Time-of-Flight (TOF) instruments with 10-bit digitizer technology that allows for compound detection and identification across an unrivaled dynamic range.
- Superior 1 ppm mass accuracy ensured by automated calibration50 GBit/sec sampling technology maintaining full specification resolution even during ultrafast chromatography
- True Isotopic Pattern for unambiguous spectra
- High Dynamic Range. compact offers five orders of magnitude intrascan dynamic range at ultra high performance liquid chromatography (UHPLC) speed.
- Fast detection and digitizing technology is key to maintaining full resolution at all acquisition speeds and providing high dynamic range to detect the smallest peaks in the presence of a high-abundance background matrix.
Great robustness to sample variation allows reduced sample pre-treatment.
Low picogram sensitivity while delivering, highly precise and reproducible MS and MS/MS data.
All specified performance parameters simultaneously delivered in a single run with no need for tuning or optimization.
compact optimizes outcomes in a wide range of applications
- Screening and quantification in food and environmental routine
- Forensics and doping control
- Drug metabolite, degradant and impurity identification and quantitation
- Biomarker discovery and validation in metabolomics
- Synthetic chemistry support
High Dynamic Range
5 orders of magnitude intrascan dynamic range at UHPLC speed. Very fast detection and digitizing technology is key to maintaining full resolution at all acquisition speeds and provide high dynamic range to detect the smallest peaks in the presence of high-abundance background matrix.
Three dimensions of information simultaneously raise your analytical tasks to unrivaled confidence levels. The system allows superior accurate mass measurement, True Isotopic Pattern analysis validation and high resolution MS and MS/MS measurements.